Who ever was praying for rain, stopped!
That was something one of the gentlemen said at the Easter egg hunt at Church last Saturday, we've been mostly rain free since. Not warming up really, it's in the low 50's outside, but the sun is shining so that makes up for it being chilly.




Shane is out roofing today, then again on Thursday and Friday. Yippee!! He has two weeks till end of the semester. I have a week until the end of my Historical Christianity class gets over and began my next. Luckly the professor this week took it easy on us and let us only do two chapters of reading opposed to the 7 to 8 Chapters we've normally had. It was crazy the amount of homework I handed in for this class. It's been an interesting class and I'm gleaning some from it, hopefully my final papers will reflect that.
I don't know when the kids will be done with school, end of May beginning of June? This sunshine has been a blessing though. Oh and Seth keeps surprising me with the words he repeats.

Going to spend Easter Sunday with some friends from Church Manny and Donna, looking forward to spending time with them. We've particapated in two easter egg hunts so far and have at least one more on Easter Sunday. I've given all the candy away, because they don't need any more than they had.
May you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday,
Shane is out roofing today, then again on Thursday and Friday. Yippee!! He has two weeks till end of the semester. I have a week until the end of my Historical Christianity class gets over and began my next. Luckly the professor this week took it easy on us and let us only do two chapters of reading opposed to the 7 to 8 Chapters we've normally had. It was crazy the amount of homework I handed in for this class. It's been an interesting class and I'm gleaning some from it, hopefully my final papers will reflect that.
I don't know when the kids will be done with school, end of May beginning of June? This sunshine has been a blessing though. Oh and Seth keeps surprising me with the words he repeats.
Going to spend Easter Sunday with some friends from Church Manny and Donna, looking forward to spending time with them. We've particapated in two easter egg hunts so far and have at least one more on Easter Sunday. I've given all the candy away, because they don't need any more than they had.
May you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday,
Comments