Yay I fixed the problem
I had a technical glitch on my internet explorer whiched caused me to be unable to publish my blog post, which lasted since the 12th. I'm proud to say I finally fixed it by uninstalling Internet Explorer 9. I have to say most time progress isn't a good thing. Other times it is.

We had a good Easter, we went to Church and then to our friends Manny and Donna Aertes? They are an older couple from Gateway who don't have grandkids and were kind enough to invite us over for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. This was the third and final. Seth made instant friends with Manny and I believe we all had fun.


School is getting into it's crazy period once again. Shane is finished with finals next Wednesday, he starts them this week. I am wrapping up "History of Christianity" it was a interesting and fun subject class but Oh My Goodness, there was a lot of homework, and final papers. I'd say out of the year and a half I've been back in school this class has had the most requirements homework and final wise. I'm moving into "Doctrine of Christ, Salvation, Humanity, and Sin"-sounds interesting and like these other classes I shall learn new things.
Kids all have snotty noses thanks to the unpredictable weather. Oh well one more thing.
I got a card this week, Thanks Mom! That said "Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life." -Burton Hills
We had a good Easter, we went to Church and then to our friends Manny and Donna Aertes? They are an older couple from Gateway who don't have grandkids and were kind enough to invite us over for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. This was the third and final. Seth made instant friends with Manny and I believe we all had fun.
School is getting into it's crazy period once again. Shane is finished with finals next Wednesday, he starts them this week. I am wrapping up "History of Christianity" it was a interesting and fun subject class but Oh My Goodness, there was a lot of homework, and final papers. I'd say out of the year and a half I've been back in school this class has had the most requirements homework and final wise. I'm moving into "Doctrine of Christ, Salvation, Humanity, and Sin"-sounds interesting and like these other classes I shall learn new things.
Kids all have snotty noses thanks to the unpredictable weather. Oh well one more thing.
I got a card this week, Thanks Mom! That said "Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life." -Burton Hills
Comments