6 1/2 weeks

Were to begin, I don't remember were I finished last time. We've had like most of our married lives a crazy past 6 weeks or more...Dakota finished her 3 to 4 year old class for the year just before the end of May and will be moving next year to the 4 to 5 year olds. Daniel will be restarting Kindergarten this coming fall at the same school we have Dakota.
Next we spent Memorial Day weekend at Neva & Jasons in Everett, going down to Seattle on a Sat. to visit with Dawna & Kurt and meet Paige. Cousin Steve also joined us it was a blast to enjoy visiting with family and helping Kurt dig a ditch in his backyard and also enjoy the sunshine.
Kelli finished with school around the 2nd week of June, and we ended up making another trip to Everett this time for a funeral of Jason's brother Joe. It was a sad occassion but we were able to visit Neva, Jason, Thomas, Chad, and Smiley. Along with seeing Jason's Mom. We went camping with our neighbors the Meyers last weekend which was ablast and hope to go at least two more times before the Summer is over.

Seth finished up with his swim lessons last week and we had a family swim this last Tuesday before we loaded up Kelli and Daniel to spend a week down at Grammie and Grandpa's house. They are being good sports and giving Shane & I time to spend with the two youngest. It has added a different dynamic to the house, I don't think Seth knows how to handle all the extra attention. I'd say pretty good, infact we are beginning to potty train him.
We are planning on heading back up to Neva and Jasons for the 4th then back down to Portland to drop Shane off and then I go to collect Kelli and Daniel. Shane hasn't had any work this week so were hoping to find another job for him the remainder of the summer. We're cleaning the



Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing. Great pictures. Love ya njp

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

Month in review