Finish line in sight

The finish line of being done with school is slowly showing over the horizon, I have entered the last semester at Multnomah and I'm on schedule to finish December of this year. As I told Shane last night it feels like I have senior-its but it's been so long since the last time I was this close to being done with school. Then we wait till Shane is done in May and the kids in June before moving somewhere else.

We have been enjoying Summer since it decided to make it's appearance here in Portland, we've been camping again and taking short trips out of the city to enjoy the area. My garden is doing good, I've picked peas a couple times and green beans yesterday. I feel like I need at least 8 more rows besides the two I have of either crop to make it worth canning. ;-)

We've been fighting mice since we got back from Idaho in July, so far we've killed or captured 6. I've done plugging of holes, and cleaning up messes, we haven't ever had this kind of battle before and I pray we never do.

Shane has been working pretty much full time since getting back in July, he does all sorts of home repairs on repossessed homes and I assume is enjoying it. Very busy, so we are thankful.

Kids are growing, I shortened up Dakota's hair today,just above her shoulders. Seth is busy as ever, Daniel is always going and doing, and Kelli is playing hard with friends on her new scooter.

Comments

Ann D said…
Hey, Kristi, A gal was advertising in the paper for you pick green beans so I picked some and canned you up 12 quarts. I know they won't last long, but may help. Talk soon. Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review