Playing Catch up with pictures

Update on our lives beginning were I left off from my last blog post; Shane didn't have work for a week so we made a trip down to my folks house to pick & can greenbeans, & apricots. The kids played on the rope swing, and in the ditch. We made a trip up to the Southhills to see the Copper Butterfly's and just enjoy the peace & quite the Hills provide to our lives that are surrounded my noise & chaos.




We were able to go camping again last Thursday-Saturday in Mt. Hood National Forest I'd say we finally found the perfect spot to go camping, it was secluded with limited number of people, lots of trees, no plugins or a spiket for water, we had to hand pump our water from a central location. It wasn't as refreshing as I'd like, but it was most enjoyable to enjoy the trees.

Shane starts school this coming Monday, Kelli starts Tuesday, Daniel & Dakota start Wednesday, Seth will be the only kid home for two hours everyday. I am wrapping up Principle of Ethics this week, and starting Hebrew thur Revelations. I have three 5 week classes left, yippee!

We've been decluttering the house this past week, took a load of toys and clothes to Goodwill, and bought some more pants and nightclothes for the kids. When we were in Idaho we got a start, but didn't realize how low the night clothes draw was for the two oldest.

Have a blessed rest of the month.

Theses two pictures were taken at the KOA campsite we visited end of July in Astoria OR.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the update and the pictures. Love ya njp

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review