In to October...

Seth and Dakota being silly when we were watching the neighbor kids.
Seth and Dakota now fit the rain jackets that we got for Kelli and Daniel when they were 4 & 2. It's crazy to think of the years that have passed and the experiences we've had as a family.
Dakota trying to sneak past me when she isn't suppose to be wearing her dress to play over at a friends house. Points for being very creative in the covering up.
Well we are in to October with rain and cooler temps. I picked all the tomatoes off of the vines before the went moldy and have set them in a box top to ripen. We'll see how that experiment goes. I'm at my mid semester, switching classes this week so it always crazy this time in my schedule. I have 10 weeks left of school before I graduate and am done. Yippee! Shane's mid semester is the end of next week. It's amazing that we've made it this far, but only by the grace of God and good communication between Shane & I.


Kids are all enjoying school, in two weeks are parent/teacher conferences so we'll truly see how it's going.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for taking time in your busy schedule to share. Hope you can find time to send me pictures of the kids and their quilts. Love ya njp

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review