progression
Latest happenings in my families lives since last time I posted. It has really been acting like fall here in Portland, Shane & I are still running full speed trying to hurdle obstacles that have been placed in our path. Kids are still all healthy, we've been pushing airbourne with the normal everyday vitamins to keep kids immune systems up to the crazy weather.
Finished up my hectic week of writing final paper and journal for Hebrew-Revelations, the final project was prepare a lesson using the 6 themes of perserverance, Christ is coming, purity, hope & encouragement, reward & recompense, and giving Glory to God. Yeah! talk about a intense project but it was a great learning experience once I was able to see light at the end of the tunnel. I also started Church and Future things with a professor who likes to see your thought process out in writing. So that was extra work but once again well worth it experience and learning wise. I have 9 weeks of class done until I graduate. Just have to keep persevering to the end of this journey.
Shane is in mid-terms we and the kids have friday off so we are going to head North to visit with family. WE are both feeling the need to get out of Portland for a couple days and just renew our spirits with the love that can only come from being surrounded by those who love you no matter were you are. Such a blessing! He is keeping his head above the languages and theology classes. Plus researching for his Masters Thesis, due next May.
My car tires ran into a nail yesterday, we'd been hoping we could put this off until Spring, originally we had planned this fall, but unexpected expense came forward. Thankfully it is all taken care of and we have new tires on the car so we can travel some more and save on gas. Oh and my laptop shorted out again! So Shane's computer is the primary one again. I'm hoping that my wonderful brother in-law Jason can resurrect it once again to get me through the school year and save all my pictures!



We are truly blessed this year so far with Daniels schooling, I've only been called once about Daniel having an accident and we believe he accidently got wheat at school. Last year at this time I was getting a call once a day that Daniel had an accident.
Dakota is loving school she's so excited to go everyday, if only this will keep up throughout her school years.
Latest Seth, we thought he had my Zune, (music player) since we could not find it anywhere in the normal spots. Turns out when I looked for a pen today in my center concel Shane had put it there for some reason, even He can't remember. just tells you how crazy it's been.
We are still listening to God to see where we will end up after school gets done in May, we have grown and experienced great works through God in our time at Portland. However we are both ready to join the working world again, and hopefully go somewhere with 4 seasons rather than Rain and No rain.! We'll keep you posted.
Blessings
Finished up my hectic week of writing final paper and journal for Hebrew-Revelations, the final project was prepare a lesson using the 6 themes of perserverance, Christ is coming, purity, hope & encouragement, reward & recompense, and giving Glory to God. Yeah! talk about a intense project but it was a great learning experience once I was able to see light at the end of the tunnel. I also started Church and Future things with a professor who likes to see your thought process out in writing. So that was extra work but once again well worth it experience and learning wise. I have 9 weeks of class done until I graduate. Just have to keep persevering to the end of this journey.
Shane is in mid-terms we and the kids have friday off so we are going to head North to visit with family. WE are both feeling the need to get out of Portland for a couple days and just renew our spirits with the love that can only come from being surrounded by those who love you no matter were you are. Such a blessing! He is keeping his head above the languages and theology classes. Plus researching for his Masters Thesis, due next May.
My car tires ran into a nail yesterday, we'd been hoping we could put this off until Spring, originally we had planned this fall, but unexpected expense came forward. Thankfully it is all taken care of and we have new tires on the car so we can travel some more and save on gas. Oh and my laptop shorted out again! So Shane's computer is the primary one again. I'm hoping that my wonderful brother in-law Jason can resurrect it once again to get me through the school year and save all my pictures!
We are truly blessed this year so far with Daniels schooling, I've only been called once about Daniel having an accident and we believe he accidently got wheat at school. Last year at this time I was getting a call once a day that Daniel had an accident.
Dakota is loving school she's so excited to go everyday, if only this will keep up throughout her school years.
Latest Seth, we thought he had my Zune, (music player) since we could not find it anywhere in the normal spots. Turns out when I looked for a pen today in my center concel Shane had put it there for some reason, even He can't remember. just tells you how crazy it's been.
We are still listening to God to see where we will end up after school gets done in May, we have grown and experienced great works through God in our time at Portland. However we are both ready to join the working world again, and hopefully go somewhere with 4 seasons rather than Rain and No rain.! We'll keep you posted.
Blessings
Comments