New Niece & Christmas Time
Where to begin,...had a good time when my parents came up to Portland for my graduation! I appreciate everyone support and am excited to be done with my Bachelors degree. Shane & I took separate vehicles down to Idaho, so that I could come back to Portland when I needed. He headed to North Dakota the evening of our 11th Anniversary. We got to spend most of the day together, so that made it special!
He made it there safely, and is keeping busy along with trying out new jobs that he can do to keep busy. He finishes there the morning of the 7th, then heading back.
The kids and I had a grand time at the grandparents house and playing out at Uncle Tad home. The received many great toys from Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and Parents. They've been playing well together on and off as expected.
Neva and Jason had there little girl Katherine Lee-Ann on the 21st, she is anticipated to go home Friday, so today!
Mom rode home to Portland with us on Wednesday, then we took her to Olympia to meet up with Dawna, Kurt and the girls yesterday. She will continue up to Everett today after Dawna gets done with work. What a great Mom and Dad us girls have been blessed with, and family.
School starts back up for the kids on Tuesday, so that will be a juggle somewhat without Shane, fortunately I have great neighbors who I can ask for help from.
Have a safe rest of the year, and catch you in the New Year and all that it holds for the Lambing Clan.
He made it there safely, and is keeping busy along with trying out new jobs that he can do to keep busy. He finishes there the morning of the 7th, then heading back.
The kids and I had a grand time at the grandparents house and playing out at Uncle Tad home. The received many great toys from Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and Parents. They've been playing well together on and off as expected.
Neva and Jason had there little girl Katherine Lee-Ann on the 21st, she is anticipated to go home Friday, so today!
Mom rode home to Portland with us on Wednesday, then we took her to Olympia to meet up with Dawna, Kurt and the girls yesterday. She will continue up to Everett today after Dawna gets done with work. What a great Mom and Dad us girls have been blessed with, and family.
School starts back up for the kids on Tuesday, so that will be a juggle somewhat without Shane, fortunately I have great neighbors who I can ask for help from.
Have a safe rest of the year, and catch you in the New Year and all that it holds for the Lambing Clan.
Comments