Bonus for those who check in

Today is bonus day! I have a four very cute pictures and not a lot has gone on this week in our lives. We have a busy Saturday, when we meet with our 3 for 3 group from church and The Eldemann's baby shower!

Midwife checkup went well as expected! Kids are doing great and Daniel likes his new bed even though we are all still adjusting to it.

Lounging in the Bathtub!

Adding Froggies & Fishes to our tubtime

Reading to my rabbit!

Can I join in


Love us all,
SKKD

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi all,

Elizabeth is jealous of the froggies! She is attached at the hip to the frog you guys gave her when she was little.

I love that picture of Kelli reading and Daniel climbing up, very cute!

Sorry we missed your call this weekend, crazy times when birthdays are here. Congrats on the raise Shane! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. Take care and talk to you soon!

Misty and clan

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review