Daniel's catnap!

I just noticed this my 50th Post Wow!! I know not nearly as exciting as 100, still good sized deal.

I was working on the computer this afternoon, and the kids where doing there thing. Sis was in their room and Daniel was on the Couch, awefully quite. Turned around and found this. Diffent Picture moment!

I'll just crash here Mom!


Love, SKKD

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE this picture! Isn't it funny, when you want your kids to sleep, they fight you all the way, but when you just let them play and do their thing, they are out like a light in the funniest places.

Keep those Posts coming, it is great to feel like we are a part, (even if it is a sometimes silent) part of your lives. BTW thanks for the call for Lizzy's B-day! What a crazy weekend!

Take care!

Misty and clan
carrie said…
Loved the pictures! Thanks for the updates! I check everytime I have internet connections... even on the road ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review