New Shoes & Other adventures!

Well we got the car back from getting it fixed. I could easily become paranoid that it could be one of those cars that always get wrecked. I know that it is not! But I was watching other cars like they were all out to get me or me them ;-)


While out we got Kelli a New pair of shoes at the outlet mall! They were an actual decent price and should hopefully last as long as her last pair. They flash when she walks so it has been lately "Mom make them flash". Like I have the ability to make them. So I tell her to walk around to make them flash. "Mom there flashing!"


Got a possum in the chicken coop last night. TO say the least it is no longer a problem for our girls. One of them is loosing her feather so I found out that is a little bit late for Multing, so maybe something else is wrong with her. If she lives, she lives if not "and then there where 2"


Love all,
SKKD Lambing

Comments

Anonymous said…
Better picture of the car! Thanks!

Misty

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review