Trying to stay warm!

The snow storm promised Wednesday morning came and continued through the evening. Then temperatures really dropped and it froze and has stayed frozen. Kids enjoy it though I only let them out for about 20 min. then bring them inside to warm up. Taking it easy as I'm moving into the more uncomfortable stage of pregnancy as we prepare to have this little girl. My friend Tessa is due to have her little boy Monday via c-section. See my midwife on Monday to see if anything is happening with me and guess how big Dakota is going to be.

Daniel enjoying the new snow!


Kelli's reading group


Clear between storms


Love, SKKD

Comments

Anonymous said…
What cute kids!!! They must have gotten their mother's good looks;)

Shane
Anonymous said…
Wow, I think Daniel is pretty useful out there moving snow. Next step, mowing the lawn!

Hope that you are able to get a little rest before the new little one arrives. It is almost done.

Give those kids hugs and kisses for me!

Misty

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

Month in review