When our Journey began!
Some of you may not know Shane & I's story of how we started dating. I had gotten done fighting fires for the season and decided to come up to Seattle to visit my sister Neva & her husband Jason. And possible even move in and find a job up here. While visiting with Neva, Jason arrived home with Shane, who tipped the chair I was in over. To say he swept me off my feet would be correct. It was the first time in a while that a guy older than me flirted with me. It was great! It was two days before Shane's 27th birthday. Whenever anyone ask me how old Shane is I say "27" . Like I will be forever 21 to him. Needless to say I didn't stay in Seattle but went back to my folks to spend the winter til Fire Season the next year. Visiting Shane via phone or flying to Seattle, or him coming down to Idaho.
Being the Fire Princess the Summer of 1999. Quinn Raff, Lance Raff, Vern Kohler, Clem Pope, Eric Peterson, Sean McCoy, Chris ? , and Me.
Shane & I at Neva & his birthday party
Shane & I at Neva & his birthday party
Condensed version of our Story. 8 years not bad. :-)
Happy Birthday Love!!
Comments
Shane
I've joined the blogging world. You can find my link on Carrie's site. I haven't figured everything out yet, but I'll eventually get adept at photos, links, etc. I love reading yours and getting caught up on you two and the kiddos. (Good job on the video clips, Kristi!