Christmas Program

Last night was Kelli's school Christmas Program. Oh My she isn't old enough yet! The music director picked some more advanced songs. So if they knew the words they would Sing them loud and clear. If the didn't it would be silent. :-) Kelli's friend Kyla bless her heart would try even if she wasn't sure of the words.
The little girl in glasses is Kelli's friend KylaPosing for Dad!

We also got snow last Saturday. So pictures of Kelli & Sherman enjoying the snow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! She is so BIG! Today Christmas programs, tomorrow college!

Misty
Anonymous said…
Silence!!! My little girl will always be my little girl!!!

Alas, I think you are correct and that she is growing up fast.

Shane
Anonymous said…
I don't know how everyone gets older. I hav'nt aged a bit. Love dad

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review