Not Inspired

As you can see this past week I've been uninspired to Blog. Most of the reason is I've been enjoying my husband company since he has not been to work since Friday the 21st. We had an uneventful Christmas with a sick Daniel, snotty Dakota cutting two top teeth. Next Day taking Daniel to the walk-in clinic and finding out he had strep throat. Today is the first time since Christmas he slept through the night and didn't wake up with a fever. Kelli is doing good, playing with her Dolls and doll house her Aunt Anna gave her. Dakota is trying to stand on her own and walking with help.


We had a great Anniversary with me taking a bus to downtown Seattle. Meeting Shane near his office, and going out to dinner. We then went window shopping at the downtown Malls. When it got time to go home I told Shane that we could go cuz I saw my token Gay couple, street fight, homeless person, and enough mixed people to last a few more months til Baseball season.


Comments

Cori Lewis said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori Lewis said…
If you come downtown more often some of those things start to seem "normal" so it's harder to notice the strange things.

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review