Is it really Thursday?
What a week, to start we went to Multnomah to see Shane's school. He registered go his books and met fellow students. Kelli still has runny nose so we've kept her out of school all week, (good thing it's preschool), Daniel just today isn't feeling to well. So I've given him so Ibprofin to help drop his temp. Myself I had an oops yesterday, fell off the stool while reaching for some bleach up in my bathroom, stool tipped and I went down, slow motion slam into the bathtub rim. Sore back & stubborn says If still hurts til Monday I'll go in. It's been beautiful weather all week, so the kids have been outside, and I've been airing out the house. Dakota is walking quite a bit, got video of her catching me around the kitchen. Beautiful Sunday walk with our dear friends the Carters. Kelli enjoyed riding her bike, true Cowgirl got back on after it threw her off into some blackberries.
Daniels form of rebellion instead of staying in bed!
Loving on her puppy!
Daniels form of rebellion instead of staying in bed!
Loving on her puppy!

Happy Birthday on Monday Aunt Annadedria, and Congratulations to my best bud Jannell Kral who is engaged to be married June 21st of this year. YEAH Jannell, lots of Weddings this year, just on Shanes side of the family. :-)
Comments
Hope spring comes soon so the kids get better!
Love,
Misty
Yeah, I'm checking your blog...thanks for checking mine!
;-)