Uhm Yeah .....

Poor Kelli Bug, we found something out this last weekend at her expense she is allergic to a medication. Thought we'd avoid Moxicillin when she had her sinus infection so put her on something different. Friday she started a little rash, Sat. half her body had the rash, Sunday the doctor and us figured 75 to 95 % of her body was covered in a rash. Today I'd say it gone back down to 25%. The doctor put her on prednisolone for the next couple days to help the rash go away, and we've been taking oatmeal baths, lots of neasporin, and oatmeal lotion. Movies too! I'm short on sleep, helping Kelli though the night with the intense itching. She has been such a trooper though this. Shane bless him, stayed home this morning so that I might sleep in. So that was our weekend fun, how was yours?
Ah heated floors, for both Kelli & Daniel
I forget how connected this blog can be to the world beyond my house, I'm glad that people who want to check up on Shane & I's life can find us so easily. Like Adrian Monk says "its a blessing & a curse." This is a good thing!

Sorry not that good of quality might get a neck kink

Comments

Anonymous said…
How exciting to find another Shane and Kristi in the world.
- From Kristi, Australia

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review