Let the whirlwind begin!

As the title suggest the whirlwind that begins today and doesn't end til my birthday starts today. Happy Birthday Annadedria! It starts on your birthday and ends on mine:-) Shane's first class is tonight, he is going to be staying down there til Tuesday morning then flying to Seattle to go straight to work. The rest of the week is normal with Kelli finally able to go to school. Kids are all pretty much back to normal, which recently means clear runny nose. Then he leaves again Sat. afternoon to go with his folks to Fred's appointment in Maryland. He'll be back Thursday the 6th, go to work. Then work Friday (my birthday). Whew!!

Had a pleasent weekend, spent some of our tax return boosting the economy. We replaced our aging playstation 2 with a Wii. Ninetendo it was lots of fun and even Kelli got to particapate. Aging meaning Shane bought it the first summer we were married and I was fighting fires.




I will let everyone know what my other birthday present is next week. It is very cool!!



Dakota with my friend Amy's boy Robert
Kelli very focused on peddling
Let me know what you think of the new format

Comments

Anonymous said…
What fun!! and how exciting! So much happening and in such a short time! Lizzy likes playing the Wii too.

I like the new web design too...

I hope you are able to keep your sanity... or at least keep all your sanity you have had since kids came into the picture.

Take care and happy travels Shane!

Misty
foundinidaho said…
I like the new look. Hang in there Shane and Kristi, it sounds like this will all be worth it in the long run!

My prayers are with your family.
carrie said…
Love the new format, Kristi! Hang in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review