Kelli's party

Not much going on as usual. Kelli & Daniel pushing eachothers boundries and my buttons. Dakota is seeing what kind of mischief she can get into and it overcast outside. We had Kelli's birthday party this last weekend. Sorry for the late notice, thanks to those who were able to make it. Got some great pictures. What any great uncle would do, help a girl with her ear rings :-)
Bryn is getting some froggies for her birthday from her cousins & I.Kelli practicing cheering her name with help from Chad. It was so funny!
So about the story, Shane has gotten 3 baseball games for free from a co-worker on the train. They are Wednesday afternoon games, so this one he couldn't make it too and I couldn't find anyone to go with me. Plus it's funnier with my spouse. So as some know Kurt's nephew is over for 3 weeks and I asked if they'd planned on going to a game. To sum up I gave them the two tickets for this Wednesday game. I guess they are both huge Red Sox fans and that is who the Mariners are playing. Amazing how god works these things out.
Thanks Aunt Dawna, Uncle Kurt,Aunt Neva, Uncle Jason, Bryn & Max for the Snow white outfit and Cheerleader. Kelli absolutely loves them, and all the gifts she received on Sat. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a pretty Princess Cheerleader you have!! I never would have thought Kristi and Shane would have had such a girly, girl.

Misty

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review