Wedding & Fun

On the 5th we left the ranch to go to Rapid for Evie's & Andy's wedding. Before the wedding we took the kids to "Storybook Island".Jepito's workshop It is a must see and it's free!!! The day after the wedding we took the kids to "Bear Country" and of course "Flintstone Park". Yes that's a bear infront of our car. Randy didn't see him till Spencer pointed out about the bear wondering the fence line.In front is Ashton, Kyrsten, back Danaka, Dakota, Kelli, Daniel Dwayne is hiding behind the wheelWe had fun touring with Wade & Anna +kids, Randy & Misty +kids, Spencer & Meagen, + all of us. We are back at the ranch for a couple more days. I had fun yesterday helping move some cows that had gotten out of their field with the ATV and my flipflops. Wade was driving part of the time, and grandpa was edging with his truck. Have to say that's the first time I've ever done either:-) The mom's doing the conga line, I guess Grandpa Hugh was in it too!

Shane is having fun moving bales with the tractor and Daniel is being a good boy riding in the cab with him. Kelli & Krysten are having fun playing together but I think their about done. :-)

Comments

Sodak Girl said…
What fun it was to all congregate at the Ranch! I'm glad you had a few more days there to relax and enjoy before heading home. It was great to see you all.
Love you!
Sodak Girl said…
Oh, yeah, and the WEDDING was a blast, too! Great picture of the Moms of the bride and groom in the conga line! I need a copy of that one. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review