Trugging Along

Been breaking out the rain jackets and boots this last weekend and into this week. Shane & I are in the process of decluttering the house & red shed.

We started shorting through books last weekend before the rain started. We pulled down 12 boxes of books & sorted to make 3 boxes to sell, and to resort maybe selling some of the rarer ones on Ebay or craigslist.
I've been working on the kids room this week sorting through toys in the room and in the shed, and kids books. I ended up cleaning up the shelves in the living room to have kids books in there since we will be getting rid of the book shelf in the kids room. With adding a toddler bed around November in there. No, I'm not ready to move Dakota into a big bed. :-) I will be tackling Shane & I's room later this week. Still not done just slowly moving forward in this process. Shoot I still have 6 months to go.

We did have a sunny day yesterday, so the kids played in the pool.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Can you come and work on my house?

What a cute picture of Dakota in the cart... such a cheesey smile :)

Hope summer isn't over yet!

Misty
foundinidaho said…
Come declutter my house next please? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review