Calm before Crazy?
Nothing much to report, it seems like we are on pause this week before Kelli starts school next Wednesday. It is a good thing, since I know it will be crazy this weekend with Shane home for three days. This last weekend was Shane company picnic at the Woodland Park Zoo. We probably spent more time looking for parking then we actually spent in the park. It was funny but once Shane dropped the kids & I off he found a parking spot. I of course thought we could take our time getting to the picnic sight, so the kids & I looked at the lions, giraffes, Hippos, gazelles.
Then I persauded the kids the we should go find food. The had fun looking at all the different animals and riding the carosel. I tried to get a picture of Daniels smile, it was just perfect how he smile conveyed the joy he was having.
It was a fun time but next time they have it there we will most likely decline. :-)
Then I persauded the kids the we should go find food. The had fun looking at all the different animals and riding the carosel. I tried to get a picture of Daniels smile, it was just perfect how he smile conveyed the joy he was having.
It was a fun time but next time they have it there we will most likely decline. :-)
Comments