Weekly Update
So this past week has been one full of surprises and of painful but necessary appointments.
Kelli had her 5 year old checkup before starting kindergarten Sept. 3rd. The downside was we had to finish her immunization records. Which meant 4 shots! Kelli has never done well with getting shots, and it has not gotten better over the years. This year we had to have an extra nurse come in and hold her legs while I got the upper body. She sat in my lap, I don't know who it was more painful for her or me. Got a good wack to the upper lip. I know I was probably as bad in points of my life with doctors and such. But Gall I hope she out grows this like I did. She is 65% in weight and 75% in height for her age. Her vision is getting to the point that the doctor recommended going to see the vision clinic. We also talked about her ears, which looked good but she recommended rinsing them with warm water from a what I call a snurker. Big bulbed syringe thing.
Daniel is doing good, still working on various methods of bribery for potty training. I know eventually I will succeed.
Dakota is cutting in her bottom canine teeth not quite the 6 teeth she cut in last month. Plus her 1year old molars. She is happy and climbing up the ladder into Kelli's bed successfully the 1 out of 3 times she starts up the ladder. I go rescue her from the lower rung when I hear her distress. She is learning to share with children younger than her and not liking it. Boy is she in for the shock when the newest little ones join the Dennis Girl clan.
My big news is that my sister Dawna called me on Friday to tell me she is expecting her second child on March 3 of 2009. So along with Neva due Jan. 13, myself Feb. 14th, Dawna is also pregnant. How great is that!! My parents are excited and Mom thought it would be really funny if we all had boys. So I will try and get a picture of us girls when we are in the last trimester.
Shane is finished with his first trimester of school and started his second this past monday. It is going great and he is hanging in with all the prayers sent his way which he thanks everyone for.
Monday tradition of Grilled Cheese and tomato soup.

Daniel dipping his sandwich into his soup another tradition our family does with grilled cheese & tomato soup
Thanks for all the prayers & thoughts sent our way. God bless you all.
Kelli had her 5 year old checkup before starting kindergarten Sept. 3rd. The downside was we had to finish her immunization records. Which meant 4 shots! Kelli has never done well with getting shots, and it has not gotten better over the years. This year we had to have an extra nurse come in and hold her legs while I got the upper body. She sat in my lap, I don't know who it was more painful for her or me. Got a good wack to the upper lip. I know I was probably as bad in points of my life with doctors and such. But Gall I hope she out grows this like I did. She is 65% in weight and 75% in height for her age. Her vision is getting to the point that the doctor recommended going to see the vision clinic. We also talked about her ears, which looked good but she recommended rinsing them with warm water from a what I call a snurker. Big bulbed syringe thing.
Daniel is doing good, still working on various methods of bribery for potty training. I know eventually I will succeed.
Dakota is cutting in her bottom canine teeth not quite the 6 teeth she cut in last month. Plus her 1year old molars. She is happy and climbing up the ladder into Kelli's bed successfully the 1 out of 3 times she starts up the ladder. I go rescue her from the lower rung when I hear her distress. She is learning to share with children younger than her and not liking it. Boy is she in for the shock when the newest little ones join the Dennis Girl clan.
My big news is that my sister Dawna called me on Friday to tell me she is expecting her second child on March 3 of 2009. So along with Neva due Jan. 13, myself Feb. 14th, Dawna is also pregnant. How great is that!! My parents are excited and Mom thought it would be really funny if we all had boys. So I will try and get a picture of us girls when we are in the last trimester.
Shane is finished with his first trimester of school and started his second this past monday. It is going great and he is hanging in with all the prayers sent his way which he thanks everyone for.
Monday tradition of Grilled Cheese and tomato soup.

Daniel dipping his sandwich into his soup another tradition our family does with grilled cheese & tomato soup

Thanks for all the prayers & thoughts sent our way. God bless you all.
Comments
Happy last week of summer Kelli!
Misty