Hunting for Buffalo
Daniel has lately been into using his imagination for playing. Which is great and fun for Shane & I. He has decided to hunt for Buffalo and rope them when he see's them. Ivan & Sherman unknown to us are buffalo. He places the rope around there neck and leads at least Ivan around. Sherman kind of drags Daniel around probably like a really one would do. He even did ariel tricks with Sherman on Sunday much to the heart stopping moment for Dad. I'm glad I didn't witness it.

In other busy news tomorrow night the kids (Kelli & Daniel) start Awana's at our church. It should be fun for them and it's a good program. I vaguely remember going to Sparky's/ Awana's when our family lived in Twin. (I was four) When there doing that in October MUM's start. (Mom Uplifting Mom's) I let you all know how it goes when it starts.
Comments
~Laila