Lots of things going on!

So this has been a crazy weekend, and what looks to be a crazy month. So on Sat. we tried to get over the mountains one last time. Daniel came into our room Sat. morning with a low grade fever 99.4*, he gets up to the 100's when really sick. We kept an eye on it and decided we would continue on with the morning still planning on leaving. During breakfast after eating a bit, he got sick, fever broke but it was too late at that point which is fine. He slept on and off Sat. back to normal self Sunday.

Midwives appointment went well today, heard the heart beat hip hip hooray. Neva & Jason found out last friday what they are having in Jan. and I was right!!! If you haven't heard . . . . ask them! :-) Shane & I find out towards the end of the month.

I have a cousin, two nieces, nephew, friends, and father celebrating there birthdays this month. Happy Birthday to you respectively. Hope you all have a wonderful days & wonderful memories.

Happy Birthday Uncle Steve!

Happy Birthday Krysten & Ashton
Happy Birthday Chad
Happy Birthday Jannell
Umm. . . . Shane & I with my good friend Denise & her husband are going to an Opera on the 20th of this Month. It's an easy guess which one. I've been doing the groove since I found out it will be in Sept. - Oct. this was before my birthday.

That's all I can think of for now, more post on subjects above coming at the appropriate times. :-)


God Bless,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, Thanks for the Birthday well-wishes! I appreciate them. :D

-Uncle Steve

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review