Weekend Fun
What a whirlwind weekend, to start off we found out friday that a friend & church member of Fred & Maries Church had accepted to run with John McCain as Vice President. So we got phone calls from siblings chatting how fun it is. Also on Sunday we got to talk about this more as our friends whom Shane mentioned back in the end of spring how she was considered on the short list for John McCain. :-) Go Sarah!! 
On Saturday we spent a busy day shopping! We bought groceries, clothes, shoes, picked up the carpet cleaner from sister to clean couch & kids beds. Sunday was church, cleaning, playing with kids (when it wasn't sprinkling outside). Crazy dad tipping Kelli
What is he really chasing? Answer: Kelli
I'm taller than the baseball Mom!!
Monday was finish up shopping, bought a new set of dishes, wanted to preserve the remaining Moose dishes I had from the year I got married. I like the new set they are forest green. Visited Sister & husband, it was fun weekend. Kelli starts school tomorrow in the P.M. schedule. Meet her teacher tonight, Neva is coming over to watch the youngest til Shane or I get home. Thanks Sis!!
Dakota made her bed while Shane reads a story.
What is he really chasing? Answer: Kelli
I'm taller than the baseball Mom!!
Monday was finish up shopping, bought a new set of dishes, wanted to preserve the remaining Moose dishes I had from the year I got married. I like the new set they are forest green. Visited Sister & husband, it was fun weekend. Kelli starts school tomorrow in the P.M. schedule. Meet her teacher tonight, Neva is coming over to watch the youngest til Shane or I get home. Thanks Sis!!
Comments