Slow going Adventures
This weekend we put up the kids play yard. It only cost me one impact driver for Shane to agree to pack it from Lake Stevens down here to Portland. The kids were very excited to be able to swing again. As far as "Church shopping" we only went to one church this past weekend. "The Pearl" just barely got started so they didn't have children church for the kids, they got to play with toys. It was a good service, but it didn't fit our current needs. Shane had a migraine which isn't fun for him or me. Luckily he was able to fight it off and be normal today.
Found out that I can register Kelli for school, which doesn't start until Sept 8th . Daniel we are not overly concerned about getting into school, we have his name on a couple waiting list for Pre-school. Dakota is doing good, working on making it to the potty chair before peeing. She tends to say "potty" pull down her undies and go wherever she happens to say the words. Yeah.... Seth has cut his two bottom teeth today,he is still very good natured, and taking lots of power naps. Cussing me currently about something.



Shane starts Seminary classes I believe in a couple of weeks, he'll correct me if I'm incorrect. I'm waiting to hear back from the application I submitted about taking the same program Shane is wrapping up different study area then him. If so I will start taking some of the core classes I either didn't take at CSI or UofI. Then start the fun classes next Spring when Seth turns 1.
Going up to Seattle next weekend to check on the house and possibly see about renting it out. Also go to the Encouragers classes BBQ next Sunday. Should be fun visiting with Friends & Family I haven't seen in a Month since Kelli's Birthday party.
Found out that I can register Kelli for school, which doesn't start until Sept 8th . Daniel we are not overly concerned about getting into school, we have his name on a couple waiting list for Pre-school. Dakota is doing good, working on making it to the potty chair before peeing. She tends to say "potty" pull down her undies and go wherever she happens to say the words. Yeah.... Seth has cut his two bottom teeth today,he is still very good natured, and taking lots of power naps. Cussing me currently about something.
Shane starts Seminary classes I believe in a couple of weeks, he'll correct me if I'm incorrect. I'm waiting to hear back from the application I submitted about taking the same program Shane is wrapping up different study area then him. If so I will start taking some of the core classes I either didn't take at CSI or UofI. Then start the fun classes next Spring when Seth turns 1.
Going up to Seattle next weekend to check on the house and possibly see about renting it out. Also go to the Encouragers classes BBQ next Sunday. Should be fun visiting with Friends & Family I haven't seen in a Month since Kelli's Birthday party.
Comments