Promised update

Wow, what a whirlwind of the past two weeks has been and promising to be these next few weeks to be. After our trip to Lake Stevens we made an impromptu trip to Buhl to visit my Mom & Dad before this week and Shane starting school. We headed down Tuesday afternoon arriving about midnight, spent a fun filled week with my folks. We went clothes shopping for the kids a couple afternoons, looked at fabric with my folks friend Jule at my Aunt Clara's house, tried to catch some fish, (but they weren't biting). Played with our cousins Garrett, Colton, & Daley (picture in Previous post). Then headed home Saturday stopping off to visit Shanes sister & family.
Our Church shopping had us visiting the "Imago Dei" church not to far from our house. One of Shane's future Seminary Teachers is a Elder there and actually taught this past Sunday. We felt comfortable there, kids really liked it. I'm still not comfortable with each of the churches we've gone to has communion every Sunday. I know it's good to cleanse your soul, but being raised Baptist and being in some conservative Churches, I'm still use to doing it at the Beginning of each new Month. I'm sure I will eventually get used to the idea but for now I still not comfortable. We've narrowed the search and will go back a second time to "Glenwood Community Church" were our neighbors attend and are active in the youth ministry, "Mosiac", and "Imago Dei". So will see which one or maybe all three will be attending while living in Portland.

GotKelli registered for 1st Grade today. Doesn't seem possible, found out that a local church is donating book bags, & school supplies to each student, we are asked to supply kleenex & that sort of stuff. Awesome!! Worked out a kid swap,I'll watch my neighbors youngest and Daniel to can attend Preschool with her 4 year old. She home teaches.

Shane is getting all sort of home projects done, building book cases, & re shelving my Pantry/Laundry Room. He is building a gate to keep kids in the back yard on the side the house. I figure get all the work out of him I can till he's busy with school here in another week.

That about catches you up with what been going on with "Adventures in Shane & Kristi'S World". God Bless He is indeed an Awesome God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review