Circle of Teeth
Big happenings this week, Kelli lost her two bottom teeth. One yesterday during school then the other one today.

Daniel is having a good time at his school, still needs his listening ears at home though.

Dakota were working on potty training she's getting better about giving us lead time to find a bathroom. And I trimmed about 1" off her hair.
Seth is a crawling maniac,sitting up all by his self, and only has his bottom two teeth. Looking so grown up at seven months.

Shane is writing his final paper for his Degree Completion class that wrapped up this week.
And I'm trying to finish up my homework for Western Civilization class tomorrow.
Daniel is having a good time at his school, still needs his listening ears at home though.
Dakota were working on potty training she's getting better about giving us lead time to find a bathroom. And I trimmed about 1" off her hair.
Seth is a crawling maniac,sitting up all by his self, and only has his bottom two teeth. Looking so grown up at seven months.
Shane is writing his final paper for his Degree Completion class that wrapped up this week.
And I'm trying to finish up my homework for Western Civilization class tomorrow.
Comments