Weekend Adventures & we're in it now....

This past weekend showed us some new adventures in getting to know the area in which we are now submerged for the next three years. Last week the neighbor who likes to Bow hunt, he was looking for a hunting partner for opening weekend here in Western Oregon. Very serious in his searching for game, Shane left me early Sat. Morning and came home Sat. night with a pulled muscle and telling me he is not quite as young as he once was.

Sunday we went to one of our three finalist churches, then I told Shane he owed me an outing. We chose to go to Sauvtic Island where there are many U-Pick farms with ripe Peaches and lots of other produce to chose from. We had lots of fun and came home with quite the bounty which I'm now canning with my new pressure cooker & water canner which I've had since Kelli was a baby.


Today was Shane's first classes as a Seminary student. Kelli starts school next Tuesday, not sure what to do with Daniel, Dakota is acting like a three year old, & Seth is crawling. We are adjusting quite nicely to living in Portland and all the changes we've faced these last few months. Thank you for all the prayers and encouraging words you said to us and for us.

Comments

foundinidaho said…
Have fun! I can't imagine how you're doing all this. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

Month in review