Needed something cheery.

So I need something cheery to do today. The best thing for me is to write it out and share with others some of my favorite pictures of my wonderful kids. Who happen to have snotty noses (just Seth)but have been whining and tired today.

I would ask for those who read this to send some prayers up on our behalf. We are still jumping through hoops with the banks, and real estate agent working on our behalf. I will refrain from ranting on the blog, you all come here to look at pictures of my kiddos. So here are some more from this past weekend.

Shane is writing a rough draft for one of his classes, and I should be working on a 6 page paper final for American lit or doing my Pentateuch homework. But alas that is not happening now. Well I smell my soup and best go put the finishing touches on it. May God Bless you and keep you. I just have to rememeber those words. Right?




Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I always enjoy Astoria and enjoyed seeing your beach pictures. My prayers are always with you and your family. Don't forget to take time for yourself. Love ya njp
Ann D said…
Cute pictures, as always. You have a good eye for pictures.
Hang in there. We are thinking of you. Wish we were closer to give you a break with the kids once in awhile. Love, Mom
foundinidaho said…
Hang in there. I do come to see pics of your kids but I also come to see how YOU, Kristi, my beloved cousin is doing. Please continue to share that - even when you're not feeling positive. We're here for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review