Springing....

Our goal this month is to get through it into May.

Shane finished one paper and has two more to go, I believe...He will be done with his first year of seminary middle of May. Then he is taking a couple language classes end of May and some more beginning of August.

For myself I wrapped up American Literature and am in the midst of Pentateuch which has been really fun discussing in class...the weather has been spring like some rain, some sunshine and warm weather to fool you into breaking out shorts, we are figuring out the plans for building a raised garden this year complete with fence to keep kids out of it :-)...We are still in the process of getting banks to approve short sale of our house in Lake Stevens, ugh! is the nicest thing I can say..and God is in the midst of all things.

The Kids are all doing great, Kelli is a reading maniac now, I'm very proud of her. Daniel is finishing up Pre-school, he still has mass amounts of energy but he can somewhat sit still for lessons yeah...Dakota is digging the sand box we've made under the play yard she's out playing every opportunity she can...Seth is growing everyday, he's still cutting in his molars and drooling all over.


Shane got his old baseball mit out for Daniel which they've played catch with on this weekend when we went over to Dr. & Judith Ayers house. Very cute, I will get pictures one of these days. We are planning on going to the beach this weekend to get away from the city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review