Finishing of the Month...
We have mixed feelings about seeing the Month of July come to an end. It seems like this month has two different speeds. During the day it seems slow and relaxing but at the end of the week it went so fast. A lot has happened once we got home from our whirlwind vacation.
Shane got a Job, doing Roof Maintance for Northwest Roof Maintance. Yeah... He's not as young as he once was and is feeling the hard days on his body. He starts Greek Intensive this coming Monday for two weeks then back to work for a week, then school starts full time. His plan is to work two days each week to finish the season.
Kelli turned 7. OMGoodness where did the years go. It seems like I just started having kids not having a 7 year old. We had a fun week of her birthday, the two oldest went to Rainforest Kids Camp sponsered by a church close to campus every night. So we had the neighbor kids over for homemade Chocolate Cake which was yummy.

The following weekend we decide to head to the Beach this time trying out the Cannon Beach area. It was a fun beach, Kelli got to try out her new Kite. It was smaller then some of the others we've tried, but the kids got to run around and jump in the waves.



I've finished my Gospels class and went into Philosophy & Christian Thought. It is interesting so far, haven't decided for Good or Bad yet. :-) I also registered for my third semester of school. I'm transitioning into extended Senior year. I'm on course to finish December of 2011. Still aways away, but I'm determined to finish this round.
Dakota is registered to start Pre-Pre K this fall. She will be going to school Tues, & Thursday mornings. Hopefully this will help her vocabulary, and speech.
Daniel & Kelli will be starting K, & 2nd Grade this Fall. Full time school for Daniel, excited!!! We're thinking he's going to be needing Glasses for school. Big Suprise.
Seth is talking more then Dakota did at this age. He is already counting, not clearly but the other night in his stroller it sounded like he was counting numbers.
Kelli & Daniel will be going to VBS at Grace Baptist where we've been attending now since around April. We believe this is the one will be attending while in Portland. The kids like their Sunday School Classes and we've been enjoying our Sunday School class and the Senior Preacher Tom. Who teaches at Multnomah and introduced Shane to the idea of trying out his Church.
We are getting the roof replaced on our Rental House here in Portland. The school has decided to replace 3 roofs and repaint 3 houses this summer along with remodeling two houses kitchens and baths before the semester starts. Our houses needed a new roof badly. They started yesterday and will hopefully be done by Monday. The original roof of Cedar Shakes was underneath three layers of composite shingles. When Shane & Sean saw this they both cringed. I'm glad that the school is taking the initive to fix up the houses that they own rather than save money to tear them down.
Now I'm caught up once again for awhile at least.
Shane got a Job, doing Roof Maintance for Northwest Roof Maintance. Yeah... He's not as young as he once was and is feeling the hard days on his body. He starts Greek Intensive this coming Monday for two weeks then back to work for a week, then school starts full time. His plan is to work two days each week to finish the season.
Kelli turned 7. OMGoodness where did the years go. It seems like I just started having kids not having a 7 year old. We had a fun week of her birthday, the two oldest went to Rainforest Kids Camp sponsered by a church close to campus every night. So we had the neighbor kids over for homemade Chocolate Cake which was yummy.
The following weekend we decide to head to the Beach this time trying out the Cannon Beach area. It was a fun beach, Kelli got to try out her new Kite. It was smaller then some of the others we've tried, but the kids got to run around and jump in the waves.
I've finished my Gospels class and went into Philosophy & Christian Thought. It is interesting so far, haven't decided for Good or Bad yet. :-) I also registered for my third semester of school. I'm transitioning into extended Senior year. I'm on course to finish December of 2011. Still aways away, but I'm determined to finish this round.
Dakota is registered to start Pre-Pre K this fall. She will be going to school Tues, & Thursday mornings. Hopefully this will help her vocabulary, and speech.
Daniel & Kelli will be starting K, & 2nd Grade this Fall. Full time school for Daniel, excited!!! We're thinking he's going to be needing Glasses for school. Big Suprise.
Seth is talking more then Dakota did at this age. He is already counting, not clearly but the other night in his stroller it sounded like he was counting numbers.
Kelli & Daniel will be going to VBS at Grace Baptist where we've been attending now since around April. We believe this is the one will be attending while in Portland. The kids like their Sunday School Classes and we've been enjoying our Sunday School class and the Senior Preacher Tom. Who teaches at Multnomah and introduced Shane to the idea of trying out his Church.
We are getting the roof replaced on our Rental House here in Portland. The school has decided to replace 3 roofs and repaint 3 houses this summer along with remodeling two houses kitchens and baths before the semester starts. Our houses needed a new roof badly. They started yesterday and will hopefully be done by Monday. The original roof of Cedar Shakes was underneath three layers of composite shingles. When Shane & Sean saw this they both cringed. I'm glad that the school is taking the initive to fix up the houses that they own rather than save money to tear them down.
Now I'm caught up once again for awhile at least.
Comments