Dimples & dents
We heard back from the Doctor's office Wednesday evening saying that Daniel did indeed break his foot, haven't heard anything since. This Wednesday we have an appointment with a Orthopedic doctor to see what else can be done. Meanwhile where the smiley face is on Daniel's foot is where the fracture is. He received the styling boot to wear until it heals. I've been finding it hard to convince him not to do things that could possible hurt his foot. It diffently affects him though at night time when his foot is resting & throbbing for all the activity he did during the day.
om/-oEZrAsWkB2A/TWwpltxRcgI/AAAAAAAAByI/hLjvHrroFUE/s1600/Feb.%2B2011%2B013.JPG">
We received some unexpected snow Thursday morning, it didn't make any difference other than a change of scenery. It pretty much melted as soon as it landed at least on the roads & sidewalk. The kids enjoyed it and Shane & I got some cool pictures.
Shane finished up his intensive week of class & I'm entering my third week of Acts & Pauline letters. There are "hypothetically" plans in the works for celebrating my birthday this weekend, I have class on Monday when it actually falls so it happening early.
All the kids have the sniffles thankfully they haven't progressed into something worse.
Something cool I read today posted by a friend that goes to our Church, since I missed yesterday due to sick kids -Pastor Tom used golf balls for a great analogy at church today. Golf balls used to be smooth, but as they were hit dimples were formed. The players discovered that the balls traveled further with the dimples. The same with our lives. The dimples and dents God has allowed us to get are also allowing us to go farther for Him. We should rejoice in being "roughed up" as it leads to character building.
.
om/-oEZrAsWkB2A/TWwpltxRcgI/AAAAAAAAByI/hLjvHrroFUE/s1600/Feb.%2B2011%2B013.JPG">
We received some unexpected snow Thursday morning, it didn't make any difference other than a change of scenery. It pretty much melted as soon as it landed at least on the roads & sidewalk. The kids enjoyed it and Shane & I got some cool pictures.
Shane finished up his intensive week of class & I'm entering my third week of Acts & Pauline letters. There are "hypothetically" plans in the works for celebrating my birthday this weekend, I have class on Monday when it actually falls so it happening early.
All the kids have the sniffles thankfully they haven't progressed into something worse.
Something cool I read today posted by a friend that goes to our Church, since I missed yesterday due to sick kids -Pastor Tom used golf balls for a great analogy at church today. Golf balls used to be smooth, but as they were hit dimples were formed. The players discovered that the balls traveled further with the dimples. The same with our lives. The dimples and dents God has allowed us to get are also allowing us to go farther for Him. We should rejoice in being "roughed up" as it leads to character building.
.
Comments