God's strength is mighter than my own!
These last few weeks I've been getting a message, through hearing other people preach, teach, and giving their testimony about God's strength; " 1Ti 1:12 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service, "
God has been showing me throughout taking Daniel out of school, because of stresses and not knowing how to work through stress; starting to homeschool him for the next month and half; That by myself I'm weak, even though I think of my self as a strong person, with God he builds up my weaknesses so I can faithfully carry out the task he set before me.
On Monday morning Daniel & kids were playing in Daniels bedroom, while I was doing dishes. He jumped off his bed and landed on his foot wrong, I called the doctor in the afternoon to see when they could get us in. I tried taking him in yesterday when Dakota was in school but it didn't work out. Today we got in and two hours later came out with visiting Doctor getting his foot examined, x-rayed, and placed in a boot. Will know more by tomorrow rather or not if it's broken. So as everyone told Daniel "no more monkey's jumping on the bed".
Seth vocabulary is increasing daily and it's been fun seeing his personality blossom.


Dakota is doing good, enjoying school & playing with her friend Brooklyn Meyers from next door, & Kelli. Kelli is doing good and is such a good daughter, listening and trying to help with what I ask.
Shane is taking an intensive class this week, when the school host Missions week. During this week different Mission organizations come to hold sessions giving a explination on what work they are doing and in what part of the World. We had Grace Fabian who is retired to the states and still doing recruiting for Wycliffe translations, come and talk. Amazing testimony of her 30 some years in Papa New Guinea, I can only hope God's plans for Shane & I once we get out of School will be life impacting wherever he places us. If not for anyone else but for our kids, seeing God's love through us & our lives.
Only God knows and I hold my plans loosely in my palm holding it up to God to lead us in the direction we need to go.
God has been showing me throughout taking Daniel out of school, because of stresses and not knowing how to work through stress; starting to homeschool him for the next month and half; That by myself I'm weak, even though I think of my self as a strong person, with God he builds up my weaknesses so I can faithfully carry out the task he set before me.
On Monday morning Daniel & kids were playing in Daniels bedroom, while I was doing dishes. He jumped off his bed and landed on his foot wrong, I called the doctor in the afternoon to see when they could get us in. I tried taking him in yesterday when Dakota was in school but it didn't work out. Today we got in and two hours later came out with visiting Doctor getting his foot examined, x-rayed, and placed in a boot. Will know more by tomorrow rather or not if it's broken. So as everyone told Daniel "no more monkey's jumping on the bed".
Seth vocabulary is increasing daily and it's been fun seeing his personality blossom.
Dakota is doing good, enjoying school & playing with her friend Brooklyn Meyers from next door, & Kelli. Kelli is doing good and is such a good daughter, listening and trying to help with what I ask.
Shane is taking an intensive class this week, when the school host Missions week. During this week different Mission organizations come to hold sessions giving a explination on what work they are doing and in what part of the World. We had Grace Fabian who is retired to the states and still doing recruiting for Wycliffe translations, come and talk. Amazing testimony of her 30 some years in Papa New Guinea, I can only hope God's plans for Shane & I once we get out of School will be life impacting wherever he places us. If not for anyone else but for our kids, seeing God's love through us & our lives.
Only God knows and I hold my plans loosely in my palm holding it up to God to lead us in the direction we need to go.
Comments