Driving through Montana & Idaho
Before we left the ranch Wednesday afternoon that morning Shane went for a plane ride with his Grandpa and worked cows for his uncle Terry. Daniel and Kelli got to ride the horses again and "Blackie" horse sat Daniel while I was cleaning the car out and reorganizing. View from Grandpa Ingalls plane of the Machinery Shed. Better pictures later!
Grandpa tickling Daniel and Dakota enjoying Grandma !!

Some of the beautiful scenery through the South central part of Montana
As always our time at Grandpa & Grandma Ingalls was too short, everytime we took on Off-Ramp Shane or I would try to get back East bound. Hum?
Grandpa tickling Daniel and Dakota enjoying Grandma !!
We got a luggage carrier rack for the top of the car in Belle Fouche, but couldn't find a carrier til Sheridan Wy. Needless to say we were a little packed. We spent the night in Billings since it was the Sheridan Rodeo that week. Repacked the car that next morning and continued through Montana.
We had a nice drive through Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho Wednesday night, and Thursday heading to my folks. Shane & I found out the Montana is the 4th largest state in size. On I-90 it is 562 miles through Montana. Sitting in road construction just inside of Idaho before Ashton, ID, for 30 minutes, a fun way of passing time! We read the stats of each state. Thank you to Uncle Bryce for the coin toss. All Kelli collected was used to help pay for unexpected expenses on the trip. ;-)
Some of the beautiful scenery through the South central part of Montana
As always our time at Grandpa & Grandma Ingalls was too short, everytime we took on Off-Ramp Shane or I would try to get back East bound. Hum?
Comments