Pictures getting scares
Friday the 7th? through the 9th was the Lawarence Ingalls Family Reunion. So Grandpa Hugh's siblings and Family. With 3 girls and 2 boys, the house it was held at looked like a small town. It started Friday night with "pitchfork fondue" which is a family favorite. Next time I talk to Grandpa I'll ask for the story on how it got started or if any of the relative reading this know I'm curious. It was good seeing the relatives I did know of Shanes and too meet those I didn't know.


That night to pay for dinner the family had an auction, each relative was to bring something to sell. According to Grandma & Grandpa it was good thing Shane was sitting by them so they could control his bidding hand. I had taken the kids home, since it was bedtime and they were exhausted. We came home with some lovely things!
Saturday was very hot temps. up to 103+, so the kids and I mainly hung out in the Air conditioned Motel room while Shane joined the Cribbage Tournement with his dad. They had all sorts of Games and chatting going on. With excellent food! That night we had family pictures!

And a talent show, which I missed since the kids were ready for bed! But I heard it was excellent.
Sunday was a small church service with Shane's Aunt Beth and Aunt Laila singing hymns, and a cousin reading scripture. Then water fight time! Shane started something the previous reunion and his cousin Blane finished it with the help of another cousin. Drenching Shane with 10 gallons of water! The whole weekend there were various water fights going on, because of the heat! At one point my car read 116*
Comments