working backwards
Since my pictures of the beginning of the vacation is still not retreivable I'll use pictures from my brother in-laws camera, and some from the one I bought temperally.
Kelli's 4th birthday was Friday the 13th and we had Dawna friend Gail and son Cole over with my cousin Tad, his daughter Daley, Aunt Wilda, Grandma Dennis, and Moth and Jule. Family Friends for 30+ years. The kids went swimming for probably 4 hrs. had pizza and cheese cake for dinner and had a great time visiting with everyone.
Daley and Kelli later that afternoon
Last day at my parents my sister Dawna suprised my sister Neva, mom and I with t-shirts from Dennis, Mass. Some might not know but that is my sisters and I maiden name. My dad got a hat from Neva with Grumpy from Snow White on it. So we got a picture.

Kelli's 4th birthday was Friday the 13th and we had Dawna friend Gail and son Cole over with my cousin Tad, his daughter Daley, Aunt Wilda, Grandma Dennis, and Moth and Jule. Family Friends for 30+ years. The kids went swimming for probably 4 hrs. had pizza and cheese cake for dinner and had a great time visiting with everyone.
Daley and Kelli later that afternoon
Dakota and Great Grandma Dennis
Gail and Dawna playing "ring around the rosey with the kids"
It was a fun day by all and I appreciate my parents letting us have the get together at there house.
Comments