Happy Anniversary Dad & Mom

Today is my parents (Kristi) 38 Anniversary! Wow & Congratulations. We love you both very much and wish you many more years together. Shane, Myself, & Kids are sick but on the mend.


Hehehee from Grandma Dennis book, June 5th 1970Too NowLove you both!

Comments

foundinidaho said…
Holy Cow! I remember when they were on their way to get married. I was so excited to have a nice new aunt.

(I was pretty small, but I really do remember).

Of course, then they had to go and break the three cousin hold (me, Ev, and Michelle) on Christmas presents!!! Rats! :)

(We wouldn't trade you guys, but Christmas was pretty cool when we were very small).
Anonymous said…
It's all about the presents with you, isn't it? :D

Wow! When you stop to think about these kinds of things it really can blow your mind how long they've lasted. Congrats to them! :)

(But I wonder how happy they are that you're broadcasting this kind of info all over the internet?)

-Steve
foundinidaho said…
Yeah, because then YOU came along and the pile got smaller!!! :)

Wouldn't trade you either. Just sayin'...
Ann D said…
Thanks for the good wishes

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review