Journey Begin!
Well our latest journey is to begin bright and early tomorrow! I hope to attempt to blog along the way with Shane bring his laptop for school with us. In his excitement and to help me Shane packed the car topper last night, I do have to do some rearranging since I forgot some things to add. Our car is effiectly weighed down. Kids are excited about seeing cousins and Gramma & Grandpa Cowboy/Ingalls and of course Blackie and Bo.
Dakota having some cuddle with Mom at Grammie's house.
Kelli & Daniel enjoying the bubbles at Jannell's Wedding!
You all have a safe & fun fourth of July, and see you on the road!!
Dakota having some cuddle with Mom at Grammie's house.

Kelli & Daniel enjoying the bubbles at Jannell's Wedding!
You all have a safe & fun fourth of July, and see you on the road!!
Comments