Home for a while

Hey all, well the kids and I had a grand time in Idaho, playing with Papa, Grammie, Aunt Neva, Aunt Wilda, Garrett, Colton & my friends from long past kids. The kids got to ride horses, go swimming, ride in a parade, and go to a wedding."Daniel goes Yeehaw"Kelli trying the trot on DipstickKids and cows trying to figure eachother outSwimming fun the getting in partAunt Wilda, Daniel, Dakota, and Grammie,
Kelli in the red hat waving to Aunt Neva & GrandpaTessa, Kristi, Jannell (the Bride), Joel, Kaelynn(flowergirl) Sarah, and Tiffany. Friends since Elementary School, Tiffany we met this last week and she fits are group perfectly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Kristi, It was so great to see you and how big your children have grown!!! I do however need an e-mail address for you so that I can send you copies of the pictures that I took at Jannell's wedding. Again I was so glad to see you!!!
Anonymous said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the pictures of the kids on the horses! Happy Summer!

Misty
foundinidaho said…
Fun! Wish we could have seen you - our trip was way too quick. We barely got to see Dad - and he had the little one. I wish I was retired so I could do what I want!

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review