Updates

Hi Y'all,

Well Kelli is officially out of Pre-school, she has yet to pass her hearing test so when we get back from South Dakota this July I have an appointment with the Nose, Throat, Ear specialist to get her ears tested further and see what our options are. We are praying that it clears up before then so she won't need tubes or anything like that. It seems the most common thing for specialist to do these days. I've heard were the tubes help, and where there was an underlying problem that wasn't diagnosed until after the tubes failed. So just pray that they heal on there own.

Daniel is adding more vocabulary he had his three year checkup, they tested his vision, doesn't know shapes that well, but can recognize letters and numbers. :-) Can't help but smirk at that. We are working on shapes. Baseball game went well last Wednesday. But on the way to the train Daniel proceeded to loose his lunch, all the way from Shane's work to the train, then in the train til home and once again when Shane arrived home. Found out Dakota had also gotten sick. Later that evening I did, then Kelli & Dakota at 3 in the morning. Yup we got a flu bug for 24 hours. Shane missed out, but did stay home a partial day to help me out.

Going to build something!
Dakota is cutting her 1 year old molars or whatever age they are. Happy most of the times, and climbing, not sure how to get down or out of things she's climbed into. But she is figuring it out.
Starting to dance with the Baby Einstien Movie
Sherman is know a proud owner of a cone fitting over his head so he doesn't lick his post op owey. And he's over weight. SO he's also on a diet of no table scraps and 1 cup of food daily split between breakfast and dinner. Ivan is on same diet. I might move it up but doubt it.
Whoa is me but I'm a dork
Shane is busy at work and school, his boss is on vacation until the 30th of June then Shane leaves the 1st of July. So he is covering not only his desk but the desk of his boss, between him and another paralegal. He worked late last night and will work late again tonight. He got his final paper back from his class he finished first of June and was pleased to see he got an "A" for the paper, journal, and class. Now he is busy working on the gospels. They cover the four in five weeks. There on the 3rd week.

Me I'm hanging in there, the kids, Sherman, and my sister Neva leave for Idaho on Monday for a week. My best bud Jannell is getting married on the 21st and so I head down to help her with anything she needs help in, and visit my Grandma Dennis, and friends inbetween. Hahahaa I may be stretched thin. But it will be something different then normal. Come home for a week then leave again.

I will have pictures tomorrow of Kelli''s hair cut.

God Bless,

Comments

foundinidaho said…
Holy Cow and I think my life is hectic!

I'll pray for best outcome for Kelli, but I must say Tim had two sets of tubes and they were a godsend. He was so so sick the first couple of years because apparently he had crappy Eustachian tubes from his dad. I say this because Rory didn't have this problem! So it can't be me - ha!

Sounds like all is good and busy - hope to see you soon. Going to see Grandma next weekend ourselves.
Anonymous said…
WOW!! You guys are on FULL move!! Don't forget to stop and smell the roses! or is it a stinky pants... yep it is Joe... Hope to see you guys on your way through! Take care!

Misty & stinky Joe :-D and crew

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

West bound....

Month in review