Common Courtesy

Hello everyone out in blogging land!
So I guess it's time to make a few rules here on my blog. It happens no biggie! If there is something that you would like me not to share on the blog please let me know. Also If I say something offensive to someone in my blogging please take it up with me via email or phone call. I do not mean to say offensive things or over step boundries of propriety. I just get excited when I hear good news that I want to share with those who've been praying for others across this country, that I don't normally get to talk with on a regular basis. So I apologize if I over step in anyway.

Now onto fun news!! Went camping this weekend, pictures to come later. Kids & I found a nice spot along the river about an hour from the house. The kids had fun playing in the sand and water. Had to chase down Shane since he didn't know we were at that spot. The kids didn't go to sleep very well but that happens sometimes. Woke up around 7:30 a.m., went to bed around 11p.m. We headed home around 8:30 a.m. and had a quite rest of the weekend.

Got a beautiful blanket from Shane's cousin Julie who just returned in the last month from teaching in Brazil with her parents for the last year. They are missionaries for New Tribes Missions and have been serving in Brazil for I honestly don't know how many years at least 30-35 years I think. She is home again studying more to return to the mission field someday. Thank you Julie, we are going to get a card out to you this coming week. God bless you and your work. And the work your parents & siblings are doing in Brazil.


Comments

foundinidaho said…
Aw heck, kiddo, you know if it's out on my blog you can publish...just so we have our rules straight between us ruffians.

:)

I do hope you're feeling well and enjoying the summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Whew! Break for update

Month in review