Oye what have we started!
Well needless to say it's been crazy here in the Portland Lambing house.
Seth is cutting 4 teeth two on the bottom and two on the top. He is a drooling monster and loves screaming, growling, and laughing at me all at the same time. Walks everywhere and is saying some words "Up" and "Mamamamaa" He makes us all laugh and is a delight to see growing into a toddler.
Dakota is still overly protective of her toys, but is starting to enjoy playing with Seth opposed to just screaming at him whenever he touches toys in her vacinity. We are filling out the paperwork to have her go to Pre-k next year. It is a class for 3-4 year olds Tuesday and Thursday at the community center where Daniel is currently going.

Daniel is still having digestive problems. I'm starting to cut out Dairy to see if this helps. Unless he's sneaking wheat/glutton foods into his bedroom I don't know how he's getting it. Anymore and I'm making the house Glutton free, except my system can't handle it. Smirk irony! We have turned in the paperwork for Daniel to start Kindergarten next year. Yikes
Kelli is doing better in her reading and school. She keeps asking if "school is tomorrow", we all have Spring break in two weeks. She keeps us on our toes and is a delight to work in her class room Sunday Morning.
Shane has mid-terms this coming week. He had one test yesterday and a couple papers to write. It's funny we've been trading nights out of the house. His our Wednesday, Thursdays, and Sundays. He's a very busy Boy and that's just being a mentor to so many young & old seminary students that he has classes with. He is really enjoying working with Dr. Ayers as a TA. I know he is learning lots and feels blessed by all the knowledge bookwise and lifewise he picks up daily.
For myself, I had an enjoyable Birthday weekend, going to dinner with my husband were I got to buy a skirt and new blouse at Fred meyers. Watching 'Cold Comfort Farm" that my wonderful sister Neva bought for me and made me this awesome John Deere tractor apron. I will be wearing it soon and get pictures. I want curtains for my kitchen out of this material. I had wonderful chats with my sisters, parents, and friends. And got a birthday cake from Shane and our friend Scott. (whom is a seminary student.) I'm busily reading and writing answers for my two classes. One finishes this next week, then the other starts following Spring Break. My American Lit. class finishes the same week the other starts. So I'm going to remain busy in that for another two weeks. I'm out of the house Monday & Tuesday nights, I do see my husband for dinner and bedtime everynight, Friday & Sat. we spend together at the house.
We are truly blessed and continue to rely on God for sanity and guidance on this Adventure He has placed us on.
Seth is cutting 4 teeth two on the bottom and two on the top. He is a drooling monster and loves screaming, growling, and laughing at me all at the same time. Walks everywhere and is saying some words "Up" and "Mamamamaa" He makes us all laugh and is a delight to see growing into a toddler.
Dakota is still overly protective of her toys, but is starting to enjoy playing with Seth opposed to just screaming at him whenever he touches toys in her vacinity. We are filling out the paperwork to have her go to Pre-k next year. It is a class for 3-4 year olds Tuesday and Thursday at the community center where Daniel is currently going.
Daniel is still having digestive problems. I'm starting to cut out Dairy to see if this helps. Unless he's sneaking wheat/glutton foods into his bedroom I don't know how he's getting it. Anymore and I'm making the house Glutton free, except my system can't handle it. Smirk irony! We have turned in the paperwork for Daniel to start Kindergarten next year. Yikes
Kelli is doing better in her reading and school. She keeps asking if "school is tomorrow", we all have Spring break in two weeks. She keeps us on our toes and is a delight to work in her class room Sunday Morning.
Shane has mid-terms this coming week. He had one test yesterday and a couple papers to write. It's funny we've been trading nights out of the house. His our Wednesday, Thursdays, and Sundays. He's a very busy Boy and that's just being a mentor to so many young & old seminary students that he has classes with. He is really enjoying working with Dr. Ayers as a TA. I know he is learning lots and feels blessed by all the knowledge bookwise and lifewise he picks up daily.
For myself, I had an enjoyable Birthday weekend, going to dinner with my husband were I got to buy a skirt and new blouse at Fred meyers. Watching 'Cold Comfort Farm" that my wonderful sister Neva bought for me and made me this awesome John Deere tractor apron. I will be wearing it soon and get pictures. I want curtains for my kitchen out of this material. I had wonderful chats with my sisters, parents, and friends. And got a birthday cake from Shane and our friend Scott. (whom is a seminary student.) I'm busily reading and writing answers for my two classes. One finishes this next week, then the other starts following Spring Break. My American Lit. class finishes the same week the other starts. So I'm going to remain busy in that for another two weeks. I'm out of the house Monday & Tuesday nights, I do see my husband for dinner and bedtime everynight, Friday & Sat. we spend together at the house.
We are truly blessed and continue to rely on God for sanity and guidance on this Adventure He has placed us on.
Comments
I love how you depend on the Lord and appreciate what He has given you. . . .Your children are adorable!
Again, great to have you in class and keep in touch- Cornelia Seigneur