We made it thus far...
spring break starts this Friday. We are having some fellow Seminary students over for Game Night tomorrow night. Then packing the van and heading North a few days hoping to see some Friends and Family. I made it through my first class in the DCP program and starting the next after spring break, also the American lit. class I've been taking at the same time finishes. So I've have lots of reading which I started yesterday and a couple more papers to write. Shane finished Mid-terms no worse for wear.
Kelli keeps asking "am I done with school yet' No but you have a week off". Kids are doing good, Seth is finishing the cutting of six teeth, still a drool monster.
It's been beautiful spring weather on and off this week. Kids played on the lawn behind the seminary building this afternoon while Shane & I chatted with some fellow students. Then they played hard with the neighbor kids. I think they along with ourselves are worn out since daylight savings time.

Looking forward to next week, and heading North this weekend. We are also going over to Professor Ayers house next week for a BBQ and let the kids run wild. SO we do have some things other than homework planned for Spring Break.
Kelli keeps asking "am I done with school yet' No but you have a week off". Kids are doing good, Seth is finishing the cutting of six teeth, still a drool monster.
It's been beautiful spring weather on and off this week. Kids played on the lawn behind the seminary building this afternoon while Shane & I chatted with some fellow students. Then they played hard with the neighbor kids. I think they along with ourselves are worn out since daylight savings time.
Looking forward to next week, and heading North this weekend. We are also going over to Professor Ayers house next week for a BBQ and let the kids run wild. SO we do have some things other than homework planned for Spring Break.
Comments